Le risque commercial lié à l'absence d'automatisation de la chaîne d'approvisionnement
Find out the right recipe to become a thought leader when it comes to automating your supply chain.
- What parts and functions of the procurement process should you automate and what parts shouldn't be automated?
- How technology can facilitate the decision-making process?
- What are the main risks of not automating your company's processes?
- Why automating processes can help reduce procurement teams' stress and burnout at work?
- How can you save time and get better visibility regarding your activities thanks to technology?
Out of context quotes:
- "If you could take all the manual work procurement people currently do, you could compare it to the very old times."
- "She was doing more than 40h of manual work just for this project."
- "Nobody like repetitive tasks."
- "Whatever is related to your ERP or external connexions should be automated in order to reduce back and forth and save a lot of time, as well as eliminate the need to do follow-ups."
Abonnez-vous à notre infolettre!
Nous vous enverrons des nouvelles toutes les deux semaines sur nos mises à jour et conseils sur l'industrie.