Job Type: Full time
Expected Start Date: As soon as possible
Salary: To discuss (based on experience)
We are currently looking for a Customer Care Representative to join our rapidly-growing team. The candidate will be working in the Customer Care department of Axya where he or she will be invited to support our customer’s daily activity on the platform. The team is young, dynamic, and open to initiatives that are driven by the company’s core values.
- Support our customers in their daily actions on the platform: Answer their questions, create
RFQs and quotes on the online marketplace, ensure an optimal support of the onboarding of new
customers, follow-up on their decision taking status and bridge the relationship between some
suppliers and buyers.
- Monitor and ensure an optimal activity rate from the network on the marketplace (space in
which the RFQs are displayed and suppliers can Quote). This consists of monitoring departmental
KPIs and trigger initiatives based on those.
- Follow-up on the contracts generated through our platform by mediating certain issues and
ensure optimal post-contracts relationships.
- Support in the periodic analysis and interpretations of the departmental KPIs to trigger
initiatives such as reports, feature proposals, predictions, etc.
- Gather feedback from our customer and make them digestible to the rest of the department sowe can brainstorm on solutions and product features to optimize our internal operations or increase
the perceived value of our clients toward our offering.
What you need to succeed
- In depth knowledge of the manufacturing industry (materials, manufacturing processes,
certifications, standards, limitations of different processes, reality of the industry, etc.)
- Ability to support the technical manufacturing projects of our clients: technical drawings
understanding, supplier requests understanding, manufacturability assessment of parts,
recommendations upon decision making, etc.
- Ability to talk fluently and clearly via written and spoken communications on a daily basis with
- Well organized and have a high sense of initiative.
- Industry experience in product design and/or in manufacturing; (asset)
- Experience in customer service; (asset)
- Ability to communicate in french (writing, speaking); (asset)
- Ability to work with CAD softwares (i.e. Solidworks) (asset)
Why be part of our team?
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Group employee insurance program
- Work at any time you want from wherever you want
- Join a dynamic and highly collaborative team
- Continuous training and professional development
Axya is an innovative technological company that standardizes, automates and centralizes the subcontracting process for buyers and suppliers in the manufacturing industry. It has developed the best technological solution for all companies that have manufacturing needs or capabilities in CNC machining, sheet metal and welded assembly. All this to make the process easier, faster and less expensive than the traditional method.
Axya is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities, members of visible minority groups, and women. (All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply; however, Canadian citizens and permanent residents will be given priority. This is in accordance with Canadian immigration requirements.)